
I'm sorry I haven't blogged anything for a long time, I will try to catch up on everything that I have done because we are staying home this week mostly I think??!!
My friend Kimvy phoned me 2 days ago and wanted me to updated my blog so she would have something to read :P
We have got wireless network now and I can sit out on the couch and do my blogging which is great. Hope you all had a great Christmas, because I certainly did.
Locke and I got a trampoline from Santa and we also got a tennis thing from Aunty Elle so we are always outside now (except for when it's a bit cold and rainy) we can come inside and play in our nice tidy rooms which mummy cleaned up yesterday. We had to pull everything out of every single draw and tidy them up and also go through all of my clothes and I found some things I forgot I had and also found some things that I thought I had lost!
Well, hope you had a great year and Best Wishes for 2009!
8 comments:
Glad to see your back at it little miss!
xx.
Glad you are back. I missed hearing your news. Happy you had a nice Christmas. Maybe your mum could come and help clean out my cupboards and drawers!
Nice to see you blogging again Jenna! Grace and Riley love reading about all your adventures.
Great to read about what youre been doing. Keep It up.
Hi Jenna, I was wondering what had happened to Jenna Story!!! You will have to keep it updated when we go so that we know what you are doing!!
Welcome Back Jenna...lookig forward to your adventures!
Gaye.
Pretty cool finding things you've forgotten about hey :) Sounds like you're having fun on the trampoline, you'll be a pro next time you get to go to Jumping Jacks xxx
I'm glad you are back too. SOunds like you had a good Christmas. I bet the tramp was a good present. Santa is a good man for getting you one of those.
Post a Comment